Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All players must register themselves at Pro-shop of chosen golf course latest 20 or 30 min before game departure. Players who arrive late will miss their tee off time of departure and we, Golf@M, will not submit any kind of reimbursement.
- All players must have an official golf handicap. Players who cannot confirm their handicap will not be allowed on the golf course and we Golf@M, will not submit any kind of reimbursement. The certificate of handicap (generally men maximum 28 & Ladies 36) is required by the Starter of the golf course. For golfers with handicap superior than permitted must consult special scheduling and availability.
- All players must respect the ”rules of golf etiquette” in all Golf course establishments.
- Minors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on the golf course.
- It is obligatory to use shoes with soft spikes.
- The Marshall of the golf course hold complete authority to make sure golfers follow the terms and conditions of the golf course.
- Golf Courses can forbid or suspend a game due to meteorological circumstances. No kind of reimbursement will be given incase of meteorological circumstances unless the golf course has previously been closed. See weather and course conditions below.
- Violating the terms and conditions above can lead to cancelation of all your future confirmed reservations.
- All departures are composed of 4 golfers. Clients who wish to not share the game with other golfers must pay the full price of 4 golfers departures.
- Canceling your reservation: The cancelation of your reservation must be carried out at least 10 – 15 (depending of the golf course) days before playing and in written form to Golf@M (email@example.com). If this term is not followed, your reservation will be stated as ”NO SHOW”.
- NO SHOWS: if the written reservation and confirmation is not used in the time set, and has not been cancelled in the correct time will be stated as ”NO SHOW” and one will be charged 100% of the full price.
- All reservations must be 100% paid by BANK TRANSFER after booking confirmation, to Golf@M.
- As these are special packages, all bookings need to be reserved and confirmed latest 10 days before arrival date to hotel or first tee off date.
- In case of transportation booked and confirmed: Transportation company will endeavour to carry the passenger(s) with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to their destination. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. the following are examples of circumstances which is not within our control: Accidents causing delays to the vehicle, exceptional or severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, deaths and accidents on the road, vandalism and terrorism, unforeseen traffic delays, industrial actions by third parties, problems caused by other customers, other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
Cancellation and refunds
When you book any accommodations or packages including either apartment rental or hotel room, you will be asked to pay a deposit (depending of accommodation or package that might vary between 10-25 % of the full amount). This amount guarantees your booking & accommodation specially for you and is non-refundable. If you cancel your guaranteed booking, you will loose your paid deposit and there will be 25 Euros as administration cost for all work involved.
All Golf courses have different cancellation rules, it may vary from 4 days to 1 month. Ask our office for specific cancellation rules on the course you are playing. All “NO SHOWS” will be charged the full price of the green fees. Cancellations and refunds on rainy days require a stamp on your golf voucher from the caddy master confirming that it is too rainy to play. The golf courses decide when the courses are closed and when to stamp vouchers for refunds.
Most courses are flexible with small changes and we always do our best to meet our clients needs. Prices are subject to change at any time by Magnethi Golf.
Weather and Course Conditions
Golf@M cannot be held responsible for Golf Course closure due to adverse weather conditions. It is at the discretion of the Golf Course whether the course remains open or closed. If the course is closed prior to playing a fill refund will be granted. If the course becomes closed during play it is at the discretion of the Golf Course to issue a Rain Voucher depending on how many holes are played. If the Course remains open and deemed playable no refund will be given if play is not completed.
We do our utmost to check all Course maintenance schedules, however Courses have the right to do last minute maintenance which is beyond our control, therefore we are not held responsible for any maintenance work carried out at short notice.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms and prices on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.